What Is A Virtual Rider?
No riding. No volunteering. Just straight-up fundraising. It’s a great way to join the Pelotonia community and do your part to help us reach our One Goal.
- There are no fundraising minimums for Virtual Riders other than a $10 donation to register and create a personal fundraising page.
- Pelotonia does not retain credit card information for Virtual Riders.
- Virtual Riders can become a Rider at any point before Pelotonia Event Weekend by logging into their personal profile to complete the Rider registration process.
- Rotating featured profile on the Virtual Rider page of the Pelotonia website
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $500 will receive a special recognition gift.
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $1,200 by the event weekend will gain entrance to the Pelotonia Opening Ceremony on August 9th 2013 for themselves and a guest.
- Virtual Riders who maintain $4,000 in donations at the end of the fund share period (October 11th 2013) will reach High Roller status. Please see the High Roller page for details.