What Is A Virtual Rider?
No riding. No volunteering. Just straight-up fundraising. It’s a great way to join the Pelotonia community and do your part to help us reach our One Goal.
- Virtual Riders commit to raise a minimum of $100, but are encouraged to stretch past their commitment to raise as much money for cancer research as possible.
- Pelotonia does retain a credit card number that will be charged if the commitment isn’t met by the fundraising deadline.
- Virtual Riders can register and raise funds until the fundraising deadline of October 7, 2016.
- Virtual Riders can become Riders at any point before the event weekend by logging into their personal profile to complete the Rider registration process.
- Rotating featured profile on the Virtual Rider page of the Pelotonia website
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $500 will receive a piece of Pelotonia swag.
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $1,200 will gain entrance to the Opening Ceremony for themselves and a guest
- Virtual Riders who maintain $5,000 in donations at the end of the fund share period will reach High Roller status. Please see the High Roller page for details.