What Is A Virtual Rider?
No riding. No volunteering. Just straight-up fundraising. It’s a great way to join the Pelotonia community and do your part to help us reach our One Goal.
- Virtual Riders make a $10 donation to register and then have the opportunity to raise as many funds for cancer research as they can.
- During the registration process, Virtual Riders have the opportunity to set a fundraising goal and work to achieve or surpass it.
- Pelotonia does not retain credit card information for Virtual Riders.
- Virtual Riders can become Riders at any point before the event weekend by logging into their personal profile to complete the Rider registration process.
- Virtual Riders can register and raise funds until the fundraising deadline of October 10, 2014.
- Rotating featured profile on the Virtual Rider page of the Pelotonia website.
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $500 will receive a special recognition gift at the Pelotonia Check Presentation.
- Virtual Riders who raise a minimum of $1,200 will gain entrance to the Opening Ceremony for themselves and a guest.
- Virtual Riders who maintain $4,000 in donations at the end of the fund share period will reach High Roller status. Please see the High Roller page for details.