By registering for Pelotonia, you’ve committed to more than a bike ride. You are now part of a movement to end cancer and a member of an extraordinary community.
As you work to meet and hopefully exceed your fundraising commitment this year, we encourage you to utilize our new Fundraising Toolkit, a 20+ page document designed to provide you with the tools and information necessary to achieve your fundraising commitment. Whether you’re a first-time Rider or a returning High-Roller, you can expect to learn something new and be inspired!
Check out the Fundraising Toolkit for tips, tricks and information on the following:
- Where the Money Goes
- Fundraising Commitments
- Sample Rider Fundraising Timeline
- Our Four Step Fundraising Method (PARTY)
- Funny Money (Fund Sharing, Matching Gifts and Indirect Donations)
- Fundraising Milestones
- Creative Fundraising Examples
- Social Media Tips and Tricks