What Is A High Roller?
A High Roller is someone who tries a little harder. Someone who, when given a goal, will blow right past it. It’s not about the minimum with these guys. They are Pelotonia’s highest performing fundraisers. They aren’t CEOs or civic leaders. They are family, friends and neighbors. Most times, in some way, this disease has hurt them. And they are determined to do something about it—something BIG.
- You can become a High Roller by:
1. Committing to raise a minimum of $4,000 during the registration process by checking the High Roller box.
2. Logging into your personal profile’s Manage My Registration page after registration to change your status to High Roller, and therefore increasing your fundraising commitment to $4,000.
3. Signing the commitment form at the Opening Ceremony, and therefore increasing your fundraising commitment to $4,000.
4. Maintaining $4,000 in donations at the end of the fund share period (October 11th 2013)
- High Rollers cannot receive shared funds to reach their High Roller minimum commitment of $4,000, nor can they share funds below their $4,000 minimum commitment.
- Once committed, High Rollers have until 11:59 pm on July 9, 2013 to change their status from High Roller status back to regular Rider status with the minimum commitments required for the routes they have chosen. If High Rollers do not change their High Roller Status on or before July 9, 2013, they must raise a minimum commitment of $4,000.
- High Roller recognition on personal fundraising page of the Pelotonia website
- Rotating featured profile on the High Roller page of the Pelotonia website
- High Roller check-in at the Opening Ceremony on August 9th 2013
- High Roller designation on the Pelotonia jersey that is picked up at check-in (for registered Riders committed by July 9th 2013)
- High Roller gift to be distributed at check in (for registered Riders committed by July 9th 2013)
*For those that commit after July 9th, 2013, we will try to accommodate the High Roller jersey and High Roller gift distribution at the Opening Ceremony. If we are unable to accommodate, all Riders will receive the jersey and gift at a later date.