What Is A High Roller?
A High Roller is someone who tries a little harder. Someone who, when given a goal, will blow right past it. It’s not about the minimum with these guys. They are Pelotonia’s highest performing fundraisers. They are family, friends and neighbors. Most times, in some way, this disease has hurt them. And they are determined to do something about it—something BIG.
- High Rollers cannot receive shared funds to reach their High Roller minimum fundraising commitment of $5,000, nor can they share funds below their $5,000 minimum fundraising commitment.
- Once committed, High Rollers have until 11:59 p.m. on July 5, 2016 to change their status from High Roller status to regular Rider status with the minimum fundraising commitments required for the routes they have chosen. If High Rollers do not change their High Roller Status on or before July 5, 2016, they must raise a minimum of $5,000.
Those that commit to High Roller status before the Opening Ceremony will receive:
- High Roller recognition on their personal fundraising page of the Pelotonia website
- Rotating featured profile on the High Roller page of the Pelotonia website
- High Roller check-in at the Opening Ceremony
- High Roller designation on the Pelotonia jersey that is picked up at the Opening Ceremony
- High Roller gift that is picked up at the Opening Ceremony
- Admittance to the Pelotonia Check Presentation
- VIP experience at the Check Presentation
- Eligibility for participation in the Pelotonia Grant review process at OSU
*For those that commit after July 5, 2016, we will try to accommodate the High Roller jersey and High Roller gift distribution at the Opening Ceremony.