- Events must be posted by or on behalf of a recognized group or organization.
- Submissions will not appear on the calendar until they are approved by Pelotonia.
- Both non-profit and for-profit organizations may submit events, but Pelotonia reserves the right to limit or reject for-profit events that, in its sole judgment, are primarily sales-oriented in nature and import.
- Events will not be listed unless required information, including contact information, is provided through the event submission form.
- Pelotonia reserves the right to edit any event, including but not limited to changing the category in which that event is listed.
- Pelotonia will not knowingly publish or permit to be published any information we consider to be grossly offensive, improper, obscene, dangerous, libelous, false or illegal, or which violates a third party's right of privacy.
- Any opinions expressed are solely those of the sponsors. Sponsors are solely responsible for their own submissions.
- Pelotonia reserves the right to suspend calendar privileges to any group or individual who violates these guidelines.
While Pelotonia endeavors to insure the accuracy and reliability of its calendar data, users of this calendar hereby acknowledge that Pelotonia cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete calendar information, regardless of origin, or for any negative consequences arising from any reliance on such incorrect or incomplete information.